Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OnlineBible-Study - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OnlineBible-Study > Topics

Subject: JEHOVAR'S WITNESSES; WHO ARE T
Replies: 10 Views: 1485

tsi 16.09.09 - 09:32pm
Jehovar's Witness, Rutherford, was quoted has having said religion is against God. So I think the JWs can hardly be regarded a religious society. JWs carry an effective propaganda and attract esp. dissatisified elements of society by preaching hatred of all existing institutions. Are JWs a religion, cult, an organisation, or what r they? *

tsi 17.09.09 - 06:27am
For once they dont VOTE, refuse BLOOD TRANSFUSION, cannot parti te in MILITARY SERVICE and are RIGID in the sense that they are restricted to explain things through specific JW instruction books, and any contrary view is regarded as a misconception. Who are the Jehovar's Witnesses, are they really a TRUE RELIGION? *

mjully 23.09.09 - 06:35am
The qn still remains Whats a true religion?Concerning JWs i have a doubt whether they are true followers of Christ or not.Personally am afraid of them,how they dress,their character and disrespect of other religion.One thing im sure we are all created by God,religion is man-made,but not all who call the Name Lord will enter the Kingdom.Its easier to say im saved but hard to put into practice. *

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:10am
have a look a Isaiah 43:10 '''YOU are my witnesses,' is the utterance of Jehovah, 'even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.''' Jehovah's Witnesses are Christ's followers and live their lives following Jesus footsteps in line with the bible. And thats wot sets Jehovahs witnesses apart from the rest of the world. this world is controlled by satan and you just have to look at your newspaper or put on the TV to see evidence of that.
Its also written in 1 john 5:19 we know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one And satan has influenced the world in such a way that living according to the bible seems like a cult activity.

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:10am
With the world being controlled by satan, we follow Jesus and not take part in this world. And with the worlds influence this will look like hatred of all existing institutions.

John 18:36 Jesus answered My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source

James 4:4 Adulteresses do you not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself as and enemy of God

Jehovahs Witnesses dont take part in any of the worlds activities, voting, joining military and killing brothers etc. over the years many Witnesses have spent time in prison for not joining the army.

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:11am
many ppl dont eat pork for religious reasons. no1 makes a big issue about it. But it becomes a big issue when ppl refuse to join the army. If every1 refused to join the military dont you think there would be no wars.? *

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:11am
Yes you need to be rigid if you want stay on the straight and narrow and clear from sin. Wot might seem harmless in the worlds eyes is a sin in the bible! For example getting drunk. And the wicked 1 controlling this world has made many things seem ok that are actually wrong! *

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:13am
Mate, you know that if you want to be a doctor you have to get the text books and study them and you might make notes on the side or get study notes from your tutors to help explain section by section. Thats how it is with being a Christian. You hav to study the bible and get knowledge. But hav you ever tried studying the bible? Its not so simple. Jehovahs Witnesses have literature to helps you with this. You will notice that the literature quotes from the bible. And everything thats discussed in the literature is in the bible. The literature is designed to help you understand the bible better so you can see the truth for yourself. Next time you get literature from a Witness you should have you bible there with you. Read wot it says and turn to the scripture thats quoted. Youl see that the literature says the same thing thats on your bible. But its been put in such a way that you understand it better. *

unquiet1 8.11.09 - 12:16am
Do you notice how theres so many religions Islam Buddhism etc but no1 attacks them in a world controlled by Satan Jehovahs Witnesses get the most hatred. You ever wondered why Satan has got every1 to be so against Jehovahs Witnesses so much..? *

solvent1 26.12.09 - 09:11am
I never attack another faith. Most do good work. I am not a Jehova Witness but they do good work. We can only learn from each other. Teach me your faith and i will teach you mine. Attack me and i distance myself from you. God is love not war. I am a Old Apostolic Church member and as the Jehova Witness we are kept in the light by those who attack us. Look on the internet. I respect any faith that serves their God daily as i do and as active Jehova Witnesses do. *

halman 25.06.10 - 06:37pm
That's a good attitude to have solvent1 *

* OnlineBible-Study Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OnlineBible-Study

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits