OnlineBible-Study - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OnlineBible-Study > Topics

Subject: MY TESTIMONY
Replies: 18 Views: 1599

coolit 28.04.09 - 02:39am
''The Jehovah's Witnesses is the true religion.''-coolit *

coolit 28.04.09 - 02:55am
Let me tell you why I believe that I have found the right form of worship.

As a house-to-house preacher I always have the opportunity of meeting people from different religions. In fact, I even have tried sharing the good news of the kingdom to Pastors and Priests of Christendom. While sharing the good news to them, I let them speak out their beliefs- And I listen very carefully. Therefore, I'm not ignorant when it comes to the beliefs of different religions in my area. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:02am
Therefore, I can compare one from another. I can have a bird's-eye view. And most importantly, I can measure each religion with the Perfect Standard, the Absolute Truth- The Bible. And I did just these. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:10am
The Bible urges the Christians to 'Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine.' 1 Thess. 5:21. I took this advice to heart and eagerly applied it.

Look what I found out when I measured the religions with the Bible. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:20am
At Isaiah 12:2,4 we read: 'Look! God is my salvation. I shall trust and be in no dread; for Jah Jehovah is my strength and my might, and he came to be the salvation of me. And in that day you will certainly say: ' Give thanks to Jehovah, you people. Call upon his name. Make known among the peoples his dealings. Make mention that his name is put on high.' *

coolit 28.04.09 - 03:32am
In the passage above, the true worshippers are commanded to ''Call upon the name of Jehovah and make Jehovah's dealings known to others' Of all the religions I have known, the only religion that does this is: 'The Jehovah's Witnesses.' Other religions, instead of making God's name known, they are hiding it. But they will certainly fail because Jehovah said: 'And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations, and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.'Eze. 38:23 *

coolit 28.04.09 - 04:11am
Let's take another Bible passages by which I measured the religions.

When Jesus was on earth, he sent his apostles to preach saying: 'As you go, preach, saying: 'The Kingdom of heavens has drawn near.'(Matt. 10:7) His apostles did just as what had Jesus commanded. Also, the Christians of the 4th quarter of the 1st century willingly obeyed Jesus' command. Acts 5:42 recorded their witness: 'And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.' What about today? Who are the house to house preachers in modern times? *

coolit 28.04.09 - 04:26am
Concerning the good news of the Kingdom and modern Kingdom proclaimers, Jesus said: This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.' -Matthew 24:14.

According to many surveys, and more importantly the visible evidences, 'The Jehovah's Witnesses' holds the record of the greatest ministry the world has ever known! They are known to be the modern 'house to house preachers'. Their preaching activities are being done in 236 nations, using 400 langguages; spending billions of hours in the field ministry; distributing millions and billions and bibles and bible publications respectively; conducting millions of Bible studies, thus, fulfilling the prophecy and obeying Jesus' command. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 04:44am
What about the other religions? Do they obey Jesus' command? Do they preach the good news of the kingdom from village to village, city to city, and house to house?

Consider what a writer says concerning effective missionary work. David G. Stewart, Jr. said: 'The practical, applied focus of the Jehovah's Witnesses has proven far more effective at inspiring member-missionary parti tion than abstract, theoretical (urgings from pulpits.) For many Jehovah's Witnesses, sharing their belief with others is a favorite activity.' The result? 'In 1999, only 2 to 4 percent of people I surveyed in two Eastern European capitals reported ever being approached by Latter-Day Saints or 'the Mormons'. Over 70 percent reported being personally approached by Jehovah's Witnesses, often multiple times.'

No need to explain this further. It's very clear. But wait! I'm not done yet. *

coolit 28.04.09 - 08:18pm
I measured also the religions using John 17 :16 in which Jesus said to his disciples: You are no part of the world... Jesus set the best example of being no part in the world. For example, when the Jews tried to make him a secular King, he declined... for his kingdom is not part of this world.(John 6:15)

Sadly, all self-professed Christian religions are so deeply involved in the world of politics. Church leaders are promoting their favorite politicians while members supporting; some even run for a position; some are very active in the rallies and demonstrations against their present government while some are pro-government. All these apostate Christians don't realize that the real hope for mankind is the perfect government, -the kingdom of God. (Dan. 2:44; Matt. 6:9,10)

Jehovah's Witnesses heed Jesus' counsel. They are no part of this world. They remain neutral when it comes to politics and other worldly affairs. *

coolit 29.04.09 - 11:36pm
The real Christianity of today should base its organizational structure on the Bible. I checked out the organizational structures of Christendom and measured them using God's Word. This is what I found out.

Christendom's member call their leaders: Pastor; Father; Bishop; Pope and many more. The point is: they use titles to honor their leaders, and the distinction between members and leaders is very evident. But Jesus said:'DO NOT you be called Rabbi for one is your teacher, wherefore all you are brothers... Do not call anyone your father on earth for one is your Father, the heavenly One. Neither be called 'leaders' for your leader is one, the Christ.'-Matt. 23:8-10

On the bright side. Jehovah's Witnesses, the real Christians, have an organizational structure which is purely based on the Bible. They don't use titles like 'Pastor' or 'Father' because they are all 'brothers'. The ones taking the lead are the ones serving the flock. Jesus Christ is the head of their congregation. (Col. 1:18) Jesus appointed a governing body that oversee the worldwide ministry.(Matt. 24:45-47) And this governing body appoints 'older men', mature Christians, who oversee the local congregations. (1 Ti 3:1-7) *

coolit 30.04.09 - 10:38am
@ everyone, this topic aint finished yet. Pls use the msg board for the meantime. Thanks! If I sound harsh to you, pls excuse me. I'm just deeply convinced that I've found the absolute truth. Anyone can make his own testimony with conviction. *

jayc08 9.09.09 - 10:55am
Brother Coolit, can i post my testimony, even if we're brothers in faith? *

mjully 23.09.09 - 06:59am
Coolit u hav such a gud name but do u know the Bible calls us to obey our leaders.But James says the fights and quarrels come from our desires which are fighting inside us.Despite boasting that ur the best in evangelisation and the best in following the doctrine but the wisdom from above is pure,its peaceful,gentle and friendly,full of compassion and produces good deeds,free from hypocrisy and predudice.James 3:17.ACTS 10:34 God has no favourism or partiality at all.So no one is better than the other. *

jayc08 28.09.09 - 02:28am
Mjully, ur right, God Jehovah is not partial, but coolit is not saying he's better than the others, instead he properly used the Bible to answer questions, hence he is depending not on his own understanding but is relying on God's Word. Jesus also did so, he said to his Father Jehovah: ''I have given your word to them.''(John 17:14) Though Jesus had vast experience, he never spoke of his own originality. He always spoke what his Father taught him, thereby leaving an example for us to follow.(John 12:49,50) JW's do the same never expecting to glorify or Honor themselves. ''You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created'' according to Revelation 4:11 *

jayc08 28.09.09 - 03:24am
@mjully, maybe you also know that people marveled at Jesus' ''winsome words.'' (Luke 4:22) but, in your own opinion, what was Jesus' objective in speaking well? The Bible's answer, at John 7:16-18 is: it was to Honor God Jehovah, not to draw attention to himself. Actually Jesus urged his followers: ''Let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and GIVE GLORY TO YOUR FATHER who is in the heavens.'' That counsel should influence the way Jehovah's Witnesses teach. Also, when Coolit,or Jehovah's Witnesses make a distinction between doctrines,it certainly was not their intent to compare themselves to others.Do u know that they are just immitating Jesus' examples?Jesus repeatedly make distinctions between doctrines.He contrasted popular understanding of the Mosaic Law with the true intent of the Law. Pls read(Matt.5:21-48) and he differentiated true godly devotion from the hypocritical acts of the Pharisees.(Matt6:1-18) He also contrasted the spirit of those who 'lorded it over' others with the self-sacrificing spirit that his followers would show.(Matt.20:25-28) On another occasion, recorded at Matt.21:28-32, Jesus invited his listeners to draw their own contrast between self-righteousness and true repentance. In addition, God, Jehovah repeatedly urged his people to ''Make a distinction'' between what is clean and what is unclean. (Leviticus 10:9-11) @mjully we sincerely hope that you would someday soon understand who really are Jehovah's Witnesses. *

kie97 7.05.13 - 07:41pm
WEN JESUS CMS HE'LL CM 4 THS WH WORSHIPED HM IN TRUTH & SPIRIT JST AS TH BIBLE HS COMANDED US TO IN JOHN4VS24.NT TH CHCH *

kie97 7.05.13 - 07:48pm
WEN IT CMS 2 EVANGELISM,JWS AR KNWN 4 THS TSK BT THN U AR NT TH ONLY 1s OTH PENTECOSTAL CHURCHS D THT 2 BT AR NT POPULA *

kie97 7.05.13 - 07:56pm
AS EVENGELISTS DNT JST HEAR TH WRD&TECH BT DO WAT U TECH & ALW OTHRS 2 TECH U WT THY KNW CZ NO 1 KNS EVRYTHN.GOD BLS U. *

* OnlineBible-Study Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OnlineBible-Study

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits