Create Your Own App Store

* OnlineBible-Study > Topics

Subject: 144000
Replies: 60 Views: 3628
6-<< 2-<

coolit 6.05.09 - 01:40am
Visit also http://www.watchtower.org *

fabanio 6.05.09 - 08:38pm
HEY YOUR'RE GETTING ME REAL MAD NOW! is truth found anywhere in the watch tower? is it the bible? what is truth from the bible thats what i said! why do u JW'S shun the teachings of your founder but you still use the temple he found?

the bible says the holy spirit is truth 1 john 16:3, god is deut 32:4,jesus is truth john 14:6,the commandments are psalms 119:151 try following those. *

jayc08 4.09.09 - 03:17am
Let all malicious bitterness and anger and wrath and screaming and abusive speech be taken away from you along with all badness (Ephe4:31) But now really put them all away from you, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of your mouth (Col 3:8), this topic would be good if we apply those Bible's counsel. According to Titus 3:2 manifest milderness towards all men @fabanio, observe your voice. *

parousia 5.11.09 - 03:46pm
In support of coolit and Truth, may I respectfully point out that all Jehovah's Witnesses publications, (and certainly The Watchtower) are fully based on the most accurate translation of the Holy Scriptures.Therefore it is not a private interpretation, but God's Inspired Word. *

fabanio 6.05.12 - 01:34am
I'm not being bitter i'm just trying to establish by what means we find truth! by some publication written by some freemasons or the BIBLE???????????? *

fabanio 6.05.12 - 01:37am
The bible already told us what truth is why then does the JW'S write their own bible then try to impose there beliefs *

unquiet1 6.05.12 - 02:27pm
Wot publication was written by freemasons ppl? *

way2go 8.05.12 - 12:45pm
Jehovah's Witnesses didn't 'write' their own Bible,so false accusation no.1) In fact,there are scholars who accept it is a good modern translation of the Holy Scriptures. No,it wasn't translated by Freemasons. False accusation no.2) Usually,opposers try to say C.T. Russell was one, but it's unfounded. Even the Masons said he wasn't. You should research properly instead of reading false rubbish put on the internet,or in opposers' books. Your attitude seems to be common among young SDA that frequent Prodigits. Sad really. As for accusing coolit, does your church teach that all others are daughters of the Roman Catholic Church,and therefore Babylon The Great? Members of your church accuse JWs of being a daughter of the RC. Not true. So, make sure of facts before making statements @ fabiano. *

way2go 8.05.12 - 01:07pm
And Jehovah's Witnesses take seriously God's instruction on tampering with His words,in Deuteronomy 4:2, - ''YOU must not add to the word that I am commanding YOU,neither must YOU take away from it,so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God that I am commanding YOU.'' Though speaking to the nation of ISRAEL, this is then used to reiterate what is said in the book of Revelation to Christians,in chapter 22:18,19,- ''If anyone makes an addition to these things,God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy,God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city,things which are written about in this scroll.'' - New World Translation. So, they'd hardly translate that,if they were going to 'write' their own Bible. *

way2go 8.05.12 - 01:27pm
@ fabiano: you said to coolit, ''quit the stupidity''. How arrogant and like a Pharisee you questioned and accused. They knew the Law, but didn't like Jesus telling them or answering their questions. You fabiano show the same attitude, instead of being respectful. n1ck also accused coolit of evading answering,when he did nothing of the sort. Two people questioning him at once,but coolit did well to answer. As for the point on observing God's ''commandments'',the word doesn't always apply to the Mosaic Law, but to ANY instruction from God,or through His Son. Mistakes made by many in thinking JWs don't follow God's commandments or commands and instructions. As Jehovah's Christian Witnesses,we are not under the Mosaic Law. We are under the New Covenant that was validated by Christ's shed blood.- Matthew 26:27,28, Jeremiah 31:31-33 *

6-<< 2-<

* OnlineBible-Study Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OnlineBible-Study

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits