Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OnlineBible-Study - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OnlineBible-Study > Topics

Subject: Sinner on cross next to Jesus?
Replies: 4 Views: 820

yster123 10.04.09 - 08:14pm
Did the sinner next of Jesus go to paradise, after Jesus told him, He will see him in paradise? *

coolit 11.04.09 - 12:26pm
Uhm. No. He has to wait until the paradise is restored on earth. It is to be noted that the original Greek m cript did n0t use punctuation marks like comma, etc. In luke 23:43 NWT we read: And he said to him: Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.' Notice that the comma is placed after today. However, some translations put it before today. Which is more reasonable? *

coolit 12.04.09 - 05:56am
Luke 16:19-30 is not a real life story but an ILLUSTRATION. The rich man represents the Pharisees, see v14. The beggar Lazarus represents the c0mm0n Jewish ppl who were despised by the pharisees but who repented and became followers of Jesus.(lu 18:11 john 7v49, matt. 21v31,32) Their deaths were also symbolic, representing a change in cir tances. Thus, the formerly despised ones came into a position of divine favor, and the formerly seemingly favored ones were rejected by God, while being tormented by the judgement messages delivered by the ones whom they had despises. Acts 5:33 and 7:54 *

coolit 12.04.09 - 06:00am
Oh im sorry i accidentally deleted your last post. Pardon. *

coolit 13.04.09 - 01:22am
Btw, can you pls gimme some info about yourself? *

* OnlineBible-Study Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OnlineBible-Study

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits